Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I wish I lived here...

I can only imagine how much a plot of land costs in this neighborhood...it is the suburbia haven...quiet, clean, tree lined, beautiful...I was walking around and all I could hear were birds calling and singing...eerie actually since that's rarely something I hear in my other spot...but it was fun! Just for an estimate, I would say this plot of land-just land mind you-NOT the land and a house...is probably going for $134,500 US...
This cutie patootie house is something I would be HAPPY to live in...it's got a gorgeous yard...whoever owns this must be soooo happy!!

This yard is nice...with the big tree and mature flowering plants...wow...I can envision all sorts of wicked stuff for the yard...it's a double lot...so...my estimate: $195K US
My dream home? I will probably scan my design sometime and post it...but "haaa...haaa...honk..." at the rate I am going with trying to keep up, I might take a WHILE!! :)
Someday...
See...the thing is...I had ALL good intentions to post sometime this weekend...and then I plumb got carried away with my buddy Court being here and all...but...anywho...here you are...just glimpses into what I want and wish I could have...dreaming and scheming and plotting to own a home...

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog yesterday and tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me. I wish I lived there too! Somewhere tropical always sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete