Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome!

Early last year, my boyfriend/hubby/love-of-my-life and I moved into this gorgeous, if small apartment. We live in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. It's considered a paradise island, and having lived here for the past 12 years, I can attest to it's charm and beauty.
There are a few problems with this lovely island - such as garbage, crazy development (have serious problems with that), and lots of environmental concerns. The community comes together during these crazy times though, and we take care of each other. And we all know how to have fun...so...let's see how this goes about!
Oh...and yeah, we're taking care of the yard and home when our landlords aren't around...and this is part of our education in home ownership. I am hoping that some time this year, we come across an affordable home, or land, where we can BUILD our home.
Basically, this blog is simply life. On an island. Responsibility. Tourism. Stuff.

I hope you enjoy following this blog - and try to be nice if you comment! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment